Care and Handling:
Please process the flowers as soon as they arrive and log the arrival temperature.
- Carefully remove the inner corrugated cardboard sleeve, but leave the outer plastic sleeve for protection
- Cut the stems an inch or two and remove any foliage that may remain below the water line.
- Immediately after the stems are cut, place the flowers in cool water at least 10 cm (2 1/2 inches) deep. The water should have flower food (not flower preservative or hydrating solution).
- Leave the flowers in the cooler a few hours (4 or 5) before selling.
Please process the flowers as soon as they arrive and log the arrival temperature
- If the flowers arrive dry, carefully remove the inner corrugated cardboard sleeve, but leave the outer plastic sleeve for protection. Please cut the stems and put in water with flower food right away and set in the cooler for 4-5 hours.
- If you are using the flowers for regular every day vase work, they are ready to use after hydrating for a few hours in the cooler. Keep them there until used.
- If you are using the flowers for an event, please give them ample time to open fully (4-5 days). Once the roses have hydrated in the cooler, take them out to room temperature until they reach the bloom openness you are looking for. At that point, return them to the cooler until you are ready to use them.
Click to Subscribe to our Quarterly Newsletter